[Freeswitch-users] MInimal Hardware requirements - G729

curriegrad2004 curriegrad2004 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 18:18:02 MSK 2011

Not to mention at a conference call type of setup, you'd need extra
processing done on the machine that's handling approx. 100 users at
any given time on G729, as I already said above, start considering
with using a hardware transcoding card from sangoma or etc.

As funny as it may seem, your CPU in your box wasn't really designed
to behave or act like a DSP, although Intel tried to :P

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org