[Freeswitch-users] Skypopen audio problems

asdfa asdfasdf josuputa at yahoo.es
Sun Nov 27 16:00:58 MSK 2011

Hi, i have a little problem i have FS installed, skypeopen_oss client
and skypeopen.ko oss sound driver installed.
I configure in public a DID number bridge to skypopen/RR/skype22, the
call going from DID to SKYPE1 and call SKYPE22, here is the LOG:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/17877
All work OK, but the sound from DID caller to Skype22 dont reach, no sound, Skype22 to DID caller works ok.
Questions:
Skype_oss and the skypeopen.ko require a sound card to work?
What is the problem? Codecs?
Please helpme, thanks and sorry my english.