[Freeswitch-users] control variables in xml_curl

Muhammad Naseer Bhatti nbhatti at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 08:42:07 MSK 2011

Hello,
I am using xml_curl to fetch directory from the DB. When a request
comes in, I can see the following variables being sent by FS, (along
with a few others)

    [user] => '298192'
    [domain] => '192.168.169.128'
    [ip] => '192.168.169.1'

This works, fine, I can pull the user directory from the DB and user
is able to register fine. The issue is that if I have two profiles,
both running on same IP but on different ports, they both are able to
register. Theoretically each profile should handle it's own
settings/users. I don't want profile A's user to register on profile
B. If I am able to send the port on which the user is trying to
register (Profile port), It solves the problem. Can I control the
variables sent in by FS to xml_curl for fetching user directory? Or is
there any other way to fix the issue?

-B