[Freeswitch-users] Does Mod_Managed support .NET 4.0? If Not, can it be added?

Michael Giagnocavo mgg at giagnocavo.net
Wed Nov 23 01:17:30 MSK 2011

I just tried a quick demo. Using gmcs it complained about the method not being found. I switched to dmcs and it worked without complaining.

The last round of fixes must have sorted this out. But, I am also on Mono 2.10, and have no plans to support Mono 2.8, unless there's a very compelling reason to do so.

-Michael