[Freeswitch-users] High load on database server

Raimund Sacherer raimund.sacherer at logitravel.com
Fri Nov 18 15:00:11 MSK 2011

Hello,

I have had lot's of issues with 2.14 odbc as well, the Threadong parameter helped to reduce the crashes from approx. 4 a day to 1 a day, but the crashing was still there.

I compiled my own debian packages for odbc with the 2.11 centos 5 sources (so I can install other debiacn packages that depend on odbc) and this works like a charm!

So I would recommend using 2.11 instead of 2.14, I do not have expierence with newer odbc's though.

using postgres 9.(0|1), 8.4 and debian squeeze with fairly recent Freeswitch boxes

best