[Freeswitch-users] method for creating public pins used for private conference 1 on 1

Rodney notlikeme75 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 16 02:06:27 MSK 2011

windows server 2008 32bit

I would like to have each of my users who call my ivr get assigned a public pin random code 3 digits that they could exchange with other callers in a public chat rooms that will allow them to go to a private conference setup just for them.

scenario:

caller 1 calls , ivr automatically assigns pin  #123
caller 2 calls, ivr automatically assigns pin#124

caller 1 and 2 are talking with callers 3, 4, 5 in conference room 1 but caller 1 and 2 are interested in talking private so caller 1 presses a dtmf option that asks them what the other callers' (caller 2) pin # is  . the system parks him until caller 2 does the same, then the system puts them into a private conference.

so what i think i need is :

a. method for assigning pins to every caller to ivr
b. method for capturing that pin when asked and matching with parked user who has done the same
c. method for transferring them into the same 1 on 1 conference.

a demo of how this works on a similar line is 218-895-2080

any help would be greatly appreciated.