[Freeswitch-users] Setup FreeSwitch behind Kamailio Dispatcher.

Sammy Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 18:06:03 MSK 2011

:) :) :)
LOL-- right- Sorry, I'm from Narnia didn't know.

Original Poster had issue with Kamailio and FS setup, even if both the
projects share common parents but I don't believe that sharing opensips.cfg
will help the issue here. Anyways I appreciate the spirit to help others.

--
BR,
Sammy

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org