[Freeswitch-users] Cannot receive CUSTOM event in Python

Aasish Pappu aasishp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 02:38:28 MSK 2011

Hi All

I am writing a python app using it with the flex rtmp client. The
javascript function testevent( ) does fire an event that shows up on fs_cli
as mod_rtmp receives it.
How do I catch this event from python? I am using a input_callback method
to handle events. The testevent never gets there, however DTMF events fired
using
the flex keypad do reach.

What should I do?

I also tried adding this line to my dialplan
  <action application="event"
data="Event-Name=CUSTOM,Event-Subclass=rtmp::clientcustom"/>

I found out the Subclass of this event by calling DUMP_EVENT from the
sendevent function inside the mod/endpoints/mod_rtmp/rtmp_sig.c

Thanks

--
Aasish Pappu