[Freeswitch-users] Setup FreeSwitch behind Kamailio Dispatcher.

Henrik Aagaard Sørensen henrikaagaardsorensen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 00:48:26 MSK 2011

I'm trying to get the setup Kamailio Dispatcher -> FreeSwitch to work.

I've setup Kamailio via this:
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules_k/dispatcher.html

I've installed FreeSwitch from scratch on Ubuntu via:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Ubuntu_Quick_Start

Now, when registering extensions via Kamailio Dispatcher I'm able to call
to FreeSwitch and listen to hold music. But that's it. I'm not able to call
between extensions etc.

Can anyone help me setting up FreeSwitch to accept registration, calls etc.
from Kamailio and everything else that is needed to use FreeSwitch behind a
load balancer?

I'm very new to FreeSwitch, but I'm trying to use the terminal (without any
GUI etc.) as I want the installation to be as clean as possible. So I would
prefer very precise help, as I'm still getting hold of FreeSwitch.