[Freeswitch-users] Expires ignored

Spencer Thomason spencer at 5ninesolutions.com
Sun Nov 13 23:45:24 MSK 2011

Hynek,
It looks like the Expires value is hard coded at 360 seconds for non NAT endpoints and 90 seconds for endpoints behind NAT.  It might be nice to have a parameter to define this on a per profile basis.  You could have a parameter to define the default and also NAT expiration times.  I'll look into this.

Thanks,
Spencer