[Freeswitch-users] I missing conference moderator features

Thomas Hoellriegel admin at blindi.net
Wed Nov 9 17:12:50 MSK 2011

Hi all,
I have a few suggestions as to improve the usability conferences as moderator.

For example:
you press a key, and become these menuoptions:
  with 1 and 3, they can search through the channels in lissen only mode.
press 2 for the current channel.
press 4 to bridge the current channel with your self.
press 5 to mute the current channel.
press 6 to kick the channel from the conference.
Press  7 to move the current channel to another conference-number.
press the 8 to the subscriber number of the user to hear.

So you can simply remove disturb as moderator of the conference soon.

eavdrop has only limiting functions.
  Unfortunately, I find no application where this enables channel-search
mode.