[Freeswitch-users] Polycom - trigger reload of config files from tftp

Weigel, Stefan Stefan.Weigel at allianz-warranty.com
Tue Nov 8 10:18:31 MSK 2011

Hi list,

I'm currently playing around with call forwarding and stuff. I'm asking myself if there's a way to trigger a Polycom phone (Soundpoint IP 560) to reload the config files, especially the overrides/<mac>-phone.cfg.

Background: I would like to have the Polycoms do call forwarding, so if I change the files in the background I need to trigger a reload of this file. I know about the 'SIP notify' message but this causes the phone to restart.

Is there a possibility to set the call forwarding remotely (changing config file, accessing phone through an interface, etc.) ?

Thanks and best regards,

Stefan