[Freeswitch-users] Problem Verifying an existing file with lua

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Nov 7 20:26:47 MSK 2011

Thomas,

I suspect there is a problem elsewhere in your dialplan. Can you pastebin
the whole extension and also a debug log of a call flowing through this
extension? I have a feeling that will help us figure out what is going on.
Please use pastebin.freeswitch.org and "FreeSWITCH Log" for syntax
highlighting.

-MC