[Freeswitch-users] one gateway two registrations

Roman Dissauer roman at dissauer.net
Mon Nov 7 06:33:33 MSK 2011

I disabled <domain name="all" parse="true"> in my external sip profile, now i have just one registration of the gateway. But now the gateway defined in the directory also regilters over the internal profile. Is there a way to define a gateway in the directory to register over the external sip profile, but the clients from the same domain register over the internal profile?
Seems that i have to define my gateways in the sip profiles and not in the directory?!

Thanks,
Roman