[Freeswitch-users] Newbie

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Nov 4 20:29:27 MSK 2011

Jacob,

First off, welcome to FreeSWITCH! We hope you enjoy your stay.

FreeSWITCH is one of those rapidly evolving projects, so it's best to
update to latest git when you are experiencing issues. If you can reproduce
this issue on the latest version of FS then it's time to collect debug and
open a Jira ticket on jira.freeswitch.org. IIRC, our community member
Mathieu Parent is the author of mod_skinny and he is always interested in
hearing about people's experiences with it.

-MC