[Freeswitch-users] bridging calls from different sofia profiles

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Nov 1 20:46:31 MSK 2011

Get a console log with a sip trace. Connect to your server with fs_cli and
then issue this command:

sofia global siptrace on

Then make a test call capturing all the output. Repeat for each soft phone.
Put this info on pastebin.freeswitch.org and use "FreeSWITCH Log" as the
syntax highlighting. Put the pastebin (pb) URL in this email thread and
hopefully the gang here will be able to help you diagnose what's going on.

In the meantime your homework is to read up on a few things:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Packet_Capture
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Nat

The information in those wiki pages will serve you well in your FreeSWITCH
hacking. :)

-MC