[Freeswitch-users] Oddities with Polycom's vesion 4.0.0

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 16:08:41 MSK 2011

Hello,

  I've upgraded our Polycom phones from firmware 3.3.2 to 4.0.0 and have
the following oddities:

- On shared lines the call lists are "mixed":
   - No calls are in outgoing calls.
   - answered incoming and outgoing calls are placed in incoming calls.
   - unanswered incoming and outgoing calls are placed in the answered
calls.
- When the destination is busy there is no busy sign on the screen - the
call is disconnected immediately
  and the phone returns to an idle state.

I've opened today a support call with Polycom, and will update when I get