[Freeswitch-users] Please advice, Unable to continue dialplan if legB fails on early-media

Anton VG anton.vazir at gmail.com
Sun May 29 02:46:30 MSD 2011

I want to play to leg-a some 'Your party does not answer' if leg-b
hangs-up without answering, but can't.

I use outbound ESL
When receiving a call (leg-A) I do 'originate &park' (leg-B)
than I do uuid_bridge A and B legs when I get early_media from leg_b

If leg-B answers, and than hangs up - everything is OK, I can play
extra tones for leg-A, like: 'Your call duration, bla, bla, bla'
successfully.

But, if leg-B hangs while in EARLY_MEDIA (without answering), leg A
hangs up too (closes ESL connection) , ignoring all variables

hangup_after_bridge=false
originate_continue_on_timeout=true
continue_on_fail=true
park_after_bridge=true

I also was trying to set

ignore_early_media=true

in this case I receive

-ERR ORIGINATOR_CANCEL

for originate job, but originator does not cancel.

and than ELS connection closes.

If I do not bridge legs on early media, I can play what I want on
receiving "CHANNEL_HANGUP" from leg B, but I want Leg-A to hear native
progress tones from leg B

Please advice