[Freeswitch-users] setting up forward incoming calls to external gateway

Kamen sireeps at gmail.com
Sat May 28 19:49:05 MSD 2011

Alright folks!

I have figured the problem.  The solution was kind of simple. My SIP
provider does not ring back while caller is trying to connect to the number.
After 10 seconds of silence the line is disconnected on caller side. I do
not know why it takes longer than 10 seconds to connect, but that is another
issue.  In any case after I added

<action application="ring_ready"/>

to my default extension the caller can hear rings and the system does not
hangup.  Eventually the call gets through.

Thanks anyone who tried to help me, anyway.

Regards,
Sergei Kamen