[Freeswitch-users] matching word

Sam u2nsam at gmail.com
Fri May 27 10:41:45 MSD 2011

Is my dialplan correct ?

<extension name="public_extensions">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(sam)$">
      <action application="info"/>
    <action application="voicemail" data="default $${domain}
${sip_to_host}"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>

I want to match three any alphanumeric 3 digit/letters

Also i wan to store the voicemail into the folders where the herachy would
be      :::          Domain --> Username --> Voicemail file

Regards
Sam