[Freeswitch-users] trying to get mod_xml_cdr working

deniro ayhkor at gmail.com
Fri May 27 03:50:24 MSD 2011

tried it and looks like  that XML line is  gone.
but now I am unable to join to conference by making suggested change.
played around it, no luck to join conference....
it doesnt get DTMF as I check from fs_cli
   *switch_cpp.cpp:1177 Got dtmf:  -- ..*
* *
I also checked usage and it  seems with 8 parameters.
I can't remember how I got it with 9 parameters before.
Anyway, It works(joins conference) with 9 parametes only.
I am using freeswitch 1.0.6 with ubuntu 10.04
can that usage be different from version to version?
thx