[Freeswitch-users] event inconsistency

Adam Kelloway adam.kelloway at newpace.ca
Thu May 26 19:36:08 MSD 2011

Hi there,

Has anyone ever had problems with events not being sent out over socket
connections reliably? I am noticing that sometimes event notifications
are sent, and sometimes they are not. For example, I have subscribed to
CHANNEL_HANGUP, but depending on the timing of when I hangup the call
(or when the dial plan hangs up), the event is not received. I confirmed
with tcpdump that it is not even sent over the socket.

Has anyone else seen his? What might be the problem?

Thanks