[Freeswitch-users] trying to get mod_xml_cdr working

deniro ayhkor at gmail.com
Thu May 26 09:22:22 MSD 2011

Thanks a lot. The link was a good help.
we tested with sample code in the link and no more 502 errors with the
sample code in the link.

We tried to make changes in our cdr.pl perl (using mod_xml_cdr) program
accordingly
we made  good progres in generatng  xml file, however we are still getting
502 errors from cdr.pl.
Probably something else in our cdr.pl  giving us that, we are still trying
to figure out  what  piece is that.

In the mean time,  in generated  xml  we see a line like this
   * <^[7]\d{4}\$>77555</^[7]\d{4}\$>*
and looks like this coming from
*$PIN_temp=$session->playAndGetDigits(1, 5, 1, 8000, "#",
"conference/conf-pin.wav", "ivr/ivr-that_was_an_invalid_entry.wav", "",
and because of above xml line I am unable to parse xml.
(above tested with changes and changes reflect on xml line)

why do you think
above $session->playAndGetDigits   is producing xml  line like

any ideas appreciated.
why and how to fix it.

thx again
deniro--