[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch DBH - Possible to create connection pool to other DBs?

Alan Frisch frisch.alan at gmail.com
Thu May 26 05:04:29 MSD 2011

Been playing with the DBH functionality in LUA.  The connection
pooling works great if you need to access the core DSN... but if you
need to access an external DB, it seems that FS will open a single
connection for the maximum number of concurrent calls accessing the
LUA script.

In * one can limit the connection pool to any DB in res_odbc.conf...
but is there a way of doing this in FS?

After a learning curve and lots of time, tthis is the one hangup in FS
that is preventing me from trashing * altogether.  Help me put * in
the dustbin for good!