[Freeswitch-users] trying to get mod_xml_cdr working

deniro ayhkor at gmail.com
Wed May 25 09:12:57 MSD 2011

Thanks for the replies
I made some research and run series of tests.
I am using  perl+FCGI (fastcgi)  and my http server is  working fine as
tested with multiple perl scripts.
 I think the problem is handling the CGI within the cdr.pl file(obtained
from freeswitch wiki)

 so, how can I change below script to use with FCGI instead of CGI::Simple

use XML::Simple; # Get from CPAN
use CGI::Simple; # Get from CPAN
use Data::Dumper;
# dump into a place for further review
open(FILEOUT,">",'/tmp/fs-xml-cdr2.log');
print FILEOUT "Test successful..\n";
cloe(FILEOUT);
# dump into a place for further review
open(FILEOUT,">>",'/tmp/fs-xml-cdr.log');
# $cgi object has handy methods
my $cgi = new CGI::Simple;

Thx
deniro