[Freeswitch-users] DTMF Problems! In-band detection patchy, rfc2833 not working!

Bob Coleman bobc at devassert.com
Wed May 25 02:51:16 MSD 2011

Just my two cents, but we had similar problems with mobile dtmf, and
found the best combination was to set INFO rather than RFC2833 and to
always use start_dtmf .

That also allowed the soft phone clients to operate properly as well,
and if the client is configurable it is best to tell the soft phone
what type of dtmf to use other wise we got the same symtoms as you
described, namely multiple key presses when you only press it once

Regards

Bob