[Freeswitch-users] rtpmap line missing on answer

Sean Eichhorn seichhorn at gci.com
Wed May 25 01:33:28 MSD 2011

Actually, I just found another interesting piece of the puzzle.
On the outbound call (that works), the gateway responds with a 183/SDP message.
The inbound call (that doesn’t work) returns a 180 Ringing/NO SDP message.
Both legs are using the same profile, so I don’t think that’s an issue.  For some reason though, if a 183/SDP is sent, Freeswitch forwards the rtpmap attribute.  If no 183 is detected, it deletes the attribute.