[Freeswitch-users] DTMF problems

Boris Kovalenko boris at tagnet.ru
Tue May 24 17:57:15 MSD 2011

Hello!

     Thank You Kerem, I'll try. The main problem is that there is a
little percent of wrong DTMF and a very nervous customer.
Also what if not to use dtmf-relay on Cisco at all? What kind of
problems may I have? I use G711alaw inside a network. Some transit calls
(ie Internet -> PSTN) may use G729.

Regards,
Boris