[Freeswitch-users] How can i drop the outcallcontext from the originate callerid?

Thomas Hoellriegel admin at blindi.net
Mon May 23 11:54:48 MSD 2011

Hi all,
I set up a call screening.
The problem:
  When I try Originate a call trigger the Outcallcontext is appended to
  the Callerid.
for example:
caller_id_number_=089XXXX/callback_out.wav
I lie to set:
caller_id_number=089XXXX.
  This problem only occurs when I leave Originate call about a subscriber.
I don.t fine a originate-variable to overwrite the context after the
calleridnumber.
  Record stops because the directory is not at all natural.
Someone has an idea please? Thanks.