[Freeswitch-users] setting up forward incoming calls to external gateway

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Mon May 23 10:24:24 MSD 2011

On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 4:58 PM, Joseph L. Casale
<jcasale at activenetwerx.com> wrote:
> Are you sure you were asked for a login, because you _read_ what it asked you:)
> Try again, but have a quick read of the prompt...

This is true, but if you've seen it in Chrome, it's not very clear
what's expected. I hate to include attachments to the list, but this
isn't the first time it's come up.  Anyway, see the attached dialogs
if you're interested in seeing the difference yourselves.

Is there a better way of letting users know how to get in? Is this
even an issue?

Best,
Gabe