[Freeswitch-users] SIP Trace

Eric Beard eric at loopfx.com
Fri May 20 20:39:52 MSD 2011

That's what I was missing, thanks! I was searching the source code for "trace-level" (with a dash).

I'm still not entirely clear on the difference between "loglevel" and "tracelevel", but at least it's logging the SIP to my log file automatically.

Eric Z. Beard, CTO
Loop LLC
w (877) 850-2010 x9249
m (727) 776-2768