[Freeswitch-users] Sound quality issues

Mark Sobkow m.sobkow at marketelsystems.com
Fri May 20 19:12:52 MSD 2011

No, that's what's puzzling.  If anything, the box is overpowered for
it's duties (PostgreSQL server, our application services, and
Freeswitch.)  Over 6GB free memory, less than 10% CPU load, and a
gigabit network link on a switch that's got less than 5% utilization.

--
Mark Sobkow
Senior Developer
Email: m.sobkow at marketelsystems.com
Web: http://www.marketelsystems.com

Visit our Blog for industry related information.
http://marketel-systems.blogspot.com/