[Freeswitch-users] Setup help Conference, 3 way call, FIFO, MOH, record to Shoutcast

Rev Michael Carbone revmichael at bethelightchapel.com
Fri May 20 16:18:25 MSD 2011

I have things setup and working and am using fusionpbx and am totally
new to all this.

I am setting things up to have an online call in talk show.  What I
want to be able to do is this:

Have me and a guest on and the call broadcasting to a
shoutcast/icecast server (which I have already) and want to be able to
broadcast this as MOH, how can I also have people in a FIFO cue
listening in on the show and be able to bring them in one at a time.

Broken down:

2 of us on a call
broadcasting to shoutcast
other people call in and are put in cue with conversation as MOH
bring people on air one at a time while others are still muted

I'm sure this can be done, but how?

Please remember I'm new to all this so instructions would be helpful.

Thank you,

Michael