[Freeswitch-users] CDR event

Anton VG anton.vazir at gmail.com
Fri May 20 11:08:17 MSD 2011

Actually, for proper call-forward accounting you need second CDR for
SECOND A-Leg (emulated)
I have an example, how I do that in Asterisk - there is a
Dial(LOCAL/XXX) option, so Dial acts as second Dial, firing one more
CDR. Like you dial out originating from user, which have been dialed
in (B-Leg than one more A-Leg)
I will also need to do the give in FS - will see what mod_local gives.

Borya, i trust you should describe your task more clear, maybe with
examples, as I see, from the above there was no understanding of what
exactly you try to achieve, and why you need second CDR, that why you
don't get a specific answer...