[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch with Sipgate

realdoe andre.rosowski at omigos.de
Thu May 19 17:38:53 MSD 2011

Hi all,

I try to get Freeswitch running with Sipgate as a Gateway but when I enter
"sofia status" I get the following error:

2011-05-19 15:24:06.897915 [ERR] sofia_reg.c:1611 sipconnect.sipgate.de
Registration Failed with status Forbidden (client configuration error)
[403]. failure #4

I created a file called sipgate.xml under
/opt/freeswitch/conf/sip_profiles/external/ and filled it with the
following:

include
  gateway name="sipgate.de"
    param name="proxy" value="sipconnect.live.sipgate.de"/
    param name="from-domain" value="sipgate.de"/
    param name="username" value="MY_NAME"/
    param name="password" value="MY_PASSWORD"/
  /gateway
/include
(Removed the brackets...)

Does anyone know what I might be missing or what went wrong? Thanks for your
time...

Greetings

Realdoe