[Freeswitch-users] Clustering/ storing registration server IP in DB

Anton VG anton.vazir at gmail.com
Wed May 18 11:59:53 MSD 2011

Yea, the custom events I mean.

What I'm trying to do:
Suppose there are several FS servers (cluster) - managed via ESL and
xml_curl for users,
user (SIP) register to one of the servers in round-robin fashion. So
to call from one user to another, if given users are registered on
different FS servers, before cunstructing the 'originate', I have to
determine, which server is responsible for the given user, and place
call there as to gateway, or if the user found on the same server,
call him as internal user. Any better way?

My billing done in Postgres, with quite a few schemes, so overall
structure is quite complex, so I'd like to manage the registration
process, rather to give access to a public schema for FS instances and
than adopt FS-created it data to my needs.

PS: I'm on git, which is a week old, seems it supports the given.