[Freeswitch-users] Complete wholesale app in freeswitch

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Wed May 18 05:29:49 MSD 2011

Hello and sorry for taking so long to answer.

What do you mean what's involved?

- You need to have a MySQL Server and a Web Server (same host is fine, but
preferably different than FS)
- You would need to compile your own FS, then copy all configs and scripts
to the FS and to the Webserver as well as importing a MySQL schema.

Everything else is done via the web interface.

I don't have a contrib, would be nice to have one, or a github so i can work
from there. (I've never used those for develoment, only for checkout ;) so
be patient, please.

David