[Freeswitch-users] fs_cli question

Michael Gende mgende at gendesign.com
Tue May 17 19:21:34 MSD 2011

No worries Gabe, I appreciate you taking the time to look at it.

I do wonder about why my older FS "didn't care" about connections but my new
one does. I'll have to look at the .XML file for the binding and see if the
old and new are the same.

I do worry a little about security issues I may have created for myself. I
guess I'll have to mitigate that via a firewall setting.

Thanks Again,

Mike G.