[Freeswitch-users] CISCO FXO cards with FreeSwitch

Schenk, Oliver OSchenk at wnr.com.au
Tue May 17 05:02:07 MSD 2011

I'm very limited in CISCO speak so I actually had to look up what CCME
means. From your comments I gather that CME is something that runs
inside the CISCO and not something that needs to be installed on a
server? My IOS is version 12.4. Is CME something that is an add-on or
something that is usually built into 2811 routers?

I'm yet to purchase the FXO cards, that's why I posted this question to
the mailing list in case someone would know FS will work with the
hardware I mentioned.

Thanks for everyone's reply.

Cheers!