[Freeswitch-users] Project Announcement and Request for Direction

Roger Castaldo roger.castaldo at gmail.com
Mon May 16 21:27:45 MSD 2011

In my humble opinion and experience with writing an application to interface
into freeswitch, it sounds as if a centralized deployment server sending out
xml responses to the module that allows for freeswitch to be configured
remotely ( I believe its called mod_curl or xml_rpc something like that I
cannot remember) would solve a couple of items on the list.  As for the
other items, one suggestion I would like to make is to run something
independent of freeswitch that links into the event socket, this would allow
you to implement something to handle most if not all of the features without
a need to add some things to freeswitch.  The event socket from my
experience has been quite the effective API, as well as it is quite
effective for gathering messages from the system itself.  Something along
those lines would allow you to "pipe" items between multiple servers.