[Freeswitch-users] ESL Bridge

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Mon May 16 19:38:23 MSD 2011

I've done the sime kind of setup, but I'm using only inbound socket, so that make things work a bit different. What happens if you try to use async instead of sync? I see two possible problems.

1.       The call will hangup when the socket is disconnected

2.       If you loop (sleep) inside the socket, the thread will lock up (that's why you get no audio when trying this?).

Personally I like the inbound mode better, it gives me better control, and since I'm never used outbound mode, I'm not 100% sure my conclusions are correct :)

/Peter