[Freeswitch-users] ESL: No events fired when there is error on submitted API command, like originate sofia to non-existent gateway

Anton VG anton.vazir at gmail.com
Sat May 14 22:00:20 MSD 2011

That good one, but not for the my case.

i use originate &park, and than bridge_uuid, when there is an early_media.
I have a number of gateways, which support specific destinations each,
so it's up to my billing to decide what gateway should be dialed and
in which order. But I still need to determine if gateway could be
reached or not, or if while calling, it gives an error, and which one.

I see gwlist down could be used for bridge, but bridge does not give
flexibility I try to achieve. Will see what it gives if used for
originate...

So, considering your brief reply, there just no support for the case I
need, so will try to get inside sofia.c ...

Regards,
Anton.