[Freeswitch-users] Domain tag in sofia profile

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Sat May 14 19:09:41 MSD 2011

>The domain in the directory tells FS what domain the user belongs to.
>This becomes more important as you run multiple domains on the same
>server.

Yup, that much I get. I was specifically looking to understand exactly what
the name/alias/parse parameters in the domain tags inside a sofia profile
xml definition accomplished and how you would utilize them.

I had some issues creating and utilizing aliases as all the users register by
ip addresses, but I think it's all resolved now.

Thanks Gabe,
jlc