[Freeswitch-users] Problem menuselection not working with Play_and_get_digits Menuselection

Thomas Hoellriegel admin at blindi.net
Fri May 13 17:46:56 MSD 2011

Hi Michael,
> This is a classic case of dialplan parsing vs. executing. I'll let you read
> chapters 5 and 8 of the FreeSWITCH book to get a better understanding of the
> difference between those two.

My Problem: I working under Linux textbased only. I can.t read a pdf
format under this console.
A blind user have manny barrieres, to accessability programs. Accrobat
readers working only under a graffic gui, and can.t be use in textmode.
I have a brailledisplay to output only asciicharacters.

I don.t unserstand a not readable book for me.
I nice help is a html-version in text only. Picturs are not readable.

thanks