[Freeswitch-users] Excluding phonenumbers from existing matches?

Thomas Hoellriegel admin at blindi.net
Thu May 12 22:27:20 MSD 2011

Hi David, thank you for your nice help!!!
You have right, the way is very easy.
I coming from asterisk and i like to replace my asterisk to fs.
I think fs is very flexible.
Fs is very stable, and by asterisk i must reboot the server every day.
Fs is not hanging the Server in the datacenter.
Your have programmed the best pbx of the world!!-))
I.m so  very  glad!!