[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch video is impossible to do MCU and H.239 in H.323, with SIP still there is no BFCP

Shamun shamun.toha at gmail.com
Thu May 12 01:39:24 MSD 2011

Hello Team,

FreeSWITCH does not work for Video. To do Video with FreeSWITCH, Its simply
a great nightmare. None of our equipment is compatible with FreeSWITCH we
have tried mod_h323/mod_opal and regular SIP from FreeSWITCH (none of them
works with h.323).

- Is it possible to do FreeSWITCH IVVR (Flash or MPEG4 or JPEG) ?
- Will FreeSWITCH support H.323 (and its related family such as H.460,
H.239, etc etc), there are lot of staff just does gets compatible with SIP
(specially our hardwares, i believe same with others).
- Will FreeSWITCH allow following equipment supports + more other equipments
who really depends on mod_h323/mod_opal (SIP has less hope with hardware's
compatibility)

Tandberg Edge 85 MXP
Tandberg C90
VCON vPoint HD 10.0