[Freeswitch-users] Problems with multiple IP-addresses

Jonas Ericsson jonas_e at swipnet.se
Wed May 11 00:28:28 MSD 2011

Joseph, thanks for the reply!

I did read about the  auto-restart parameter but missed that it should
be globally set in sofia.conf.xml. I put it the profile file and this
also created a log entry like this which made me think it was taking effect:
2011-05-10 16:48:20.859167 [DEBUG] sofia.c:3044 auto-restart [false]

But after setting it in the right place everything is working again!

Thanks again!
/Jonas