[Freeswitch-users] mod_lua play file into conference

Josh M. Patten jpatten at co.brazos.tx.us
Wed May 11 18:23:57 MSD 2011

If you look at my original post you'll see I tried to do that with the same results:

session:execute("conference", argv[1] .. "@default")
api = freeswitch.API()
confplay = api:execute("conference", argv[1] .. " play /usr/local/freeswitch/sounds/tones/norstar.wav ")

What is happening in Lua is because it's not a threadable language you can't do an "execute and forget" on a particular command. So when the conference is run Lua will stop executing at that point.

Josh Patten
Brazos County Network Engineer
979.361.4676