[Freeswitch-users] Major deployment of outbound FAX on latest version of Freeswitch question

Jeff Lenk jeff at jefflenk.com
Wed May 11 05:48:12 MSD 2011

Hi Andrew,

Probably the only thing I can say would be that the Windows port of SpanDsp
does not receive the same amount of testing as the Linux build so keep that
in mind but there should be no particular reason not to expect the same
performance(as far as I know) as other builds.

Please update the list here with any results that you experience.

Thanks
Jeff