[Freeswitch-users] many outgoing calls with mod_lcr at thesame time possible?

Rupa Schomaker rupa at rupa.com
Tue May 10 17:07:40 MSD 2011

I'll need to investigate the bug some more, I don't see it here.  I
routinely do forked lcr calls.  The dialstring ends up looking
something like:

 <bridge_early_media=true,origination_caller_id_number=214XXXYYYY,forked_call=true>lcr/1214XXXYYYY:_:lcr/1214XXXYYYY:_:user/1 at voip.rupa.com,user/2 at voip.rupa.com,user/3 at voip.rupa.com,user/4 at voip.rupa.com,user/5 at voip.rupa.com,user/foo at voip.rupa.com

hm.. I'm using enterprise originate rather than regular originate.
This is an artifact of when lcr didn't work as an endpoint and I had
to loop through loopback.

As for my regular dialplan, I use lcr as a dialplan:

        <action application="execute_extension" data="$1$2 lcr default"/>

$1$2 is the number, lcr is the dialplan module (lcr), default is the
lcr configuration.

I try to use lcr in the less-than-common ways to ensure I don't break
it when I make changes...

-Rupa